To reach us you may call, write, or visit our office in person. Our employees will handle your questions professionally and courteously.

However, if after speaking with one of our representatives your question has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can always ask to speak to a supervisor within the customer service department.

Any problem or question that has not been answered or resolved to your satisfaction may be directed to the Board of Directors, or one of the officers of the Water Authority at:

Board of Directors
1580 Union Turnpike
New Hyde Park, NY 11040

Members of the Board of Directors are appointed by your town or village in order to represent your interests.