Account Updates

In order to assure that your account information is up-to-date, we ask that you notify us immediately if you:

  • Move
  • Change Your Telephone Number
  • Change Your Name
  • Change Your Mailing Address
  • Are a Landlord and Have a Change in Tenants
  • Change Ownership (Due to Inheritance, etc.)


If you move, we will need to prepare a final bill and close your account so that you will not be charged for water consumption after you move. Please remember to contact us to obtain a final meter reading before you vacate the premises.

You will be liable for all water usage until a final reading is obtained and your account is closed, so please remember to call usat (516) 327-4100.